My Sister had her baby last Wednesday. BrynLee Lyn 8lb 5oz 21in! She is a doll! I love her to death!
 |
| She was a little swallon... |
 |
| Proud Mommy and Daddy |
 |
| After her bath |
 |
| Precious |
 |
| Lyndsi taught us how to make bows.. this is one :) |
 |
| I know i look scary.. ha looks like i had the baby. Thats what confrence weekend does to ya |
And cant forget about cute lil Maecie!!! I love this pic of her Grinning! She is getting so big and she is so much fun to play with. Now I have 2 nieces and I love them both so much :)
1 comment:
What cute babies you guys have!! I thought the last pictures were of the newborn baby and I was completely shocked she smiling so well! ha ha
I guess we'll be seeing your baby on here in 7 months right? ;)
Post a Comment