All I have to say is summer went wayyyy to fast! Part of it is probaly my fault cause I wished away all of june and part of July so It would be our wedding already! Then once it finally got here it went by in a flash. Our day turned out wonderful and I loved every minute of it. The Temple was beautiful and an experience i wouldnt change for anything! Loved our reception party so many people came and it was fun to see everyone. Decorations were beautiful ZEBRA PRINT AND HOT PINK, our cake and flowers turned out amazing, and our photos look great :) Everything was perfect! We had good time on our honeymoney and were sad we had to come back and start LIFE. Here are some wedding pics though :)
![]() |
| The Whole Gang |
![]() |
| Loved how our cake turned out :) |
![]() |
| Everyone at the Temple |
![]() |
| Mr. & Mrs. Stucki |
![]() |
| Bridesmaids |
![]() |
| My beautiful mom |
![]() |
| Maecie all decked out! |


















No comments:
Post a Comment