I went home to IF this past weekend :) Had alot of fun hangin out with the fam for halloween and my b-day on Sunday! The Devil ha Cute little girl that was a devil also Stuffing our faces ha Texas Roadhouse :) Me and Doug on my Birthday Tanner misses me.. The Girls Almost blew out my candles when laughed ha
How did I not know that you had a blog?? This is so cute, and your hair is so cute too!! Did Tasi get her hair cut way short?? It looks really good! ANyway- this is really exciting that I have a new blog to look at! Hope you are enjoying Pocatello!
We have been married for 3 years! We have a dog named Rawley that is our child but are Expecting a little baby BOY in April! We love being outdoors and being with all our family!
4 comments:
You make one good looking devil, Tenille! I am glad you had a good birthday! It was good to see you!
I need to come see you again!
You looked so cute as a devil :]
Look how stinkin" cute you are!!!!! I love your pics!!!
How did I not know that you had a blog?? This is so cute, and your hair is so cute too!! Did Tasi get her hair cut way short?? It looks really good! ANyway- this is really exciting that I have a new blog to look at! Hope you are enjoying Pocatello!
Post a Comment