So this past week I got to go home for Thanksgiving break... I got the whole week off and it was GREAT! For Thanksgiving dinner we went to my grandma morrows and had yummy food as usual, then after we headed to Utah for the rest of the week. My cousin Jake got married on Black friday so we didnt do any shopping just went to wedding stuff all day. The food was great and they both looked very nice. Then Saturday afternoon we headed home and set up the tree. Me and my mom decorated it but I forgot to take a pic ha. here are a few others though...

Me and Grandma at the reception

The Beautiful Quinn Family and the new couple :)

Ice Cream for Taylors Birthday

Me and girlfriends finally all got together and went to dinner at Chillies. It was so fun to see everyone!
Also on Sunday I went to 2 missionary farewells of some boys i graduated with. Its so crazy that boys my age are leaving on missions... it still feels like im 16 ha
1 comment:
I love all the pics! Glad we got to see you quite a bit while you were home! You just wait until the boys start coming home that went on Missions, it will be even more weird!!!
Post a Comment