I decided since I love looking at everyone elses blogs that I would make my own and try it out. We'll see how it goes ha. The past 3 weeks at school we have been learning haircutting and braiding. Here are a few pics...
Whoo hoo. Way to go Tenille! Now I can see more of what you are doing at school since it seems like I never see you anymore! Sam is pretty sweet though! He looks much better cut and shaved!!! Sweet braids on the chick!
We have been married for 3 years! We have a dog named Rawley that is our child but are Expecting a little baby BOY in April! We love being outdoors and being with all our family!
1 comment:
Whoo hoo. Way to go Tenille! Now I can see more of what you are doing at school since it seems like I never see you anymore! Sam is pretty sweet though! He looks much better cut and shaved!!! Sweet braids on the chick!
Post a Comment